Tuesday, February 3, 2015

//Instagram photos+ what I've been up to//

It has been another busy week of fun.
I've been gone clothes shopping two days out of the week with my mom and sister, and it has been a blast. 
I had kicked my weekend off with a bang and went and worked at helping to get a new barn facility built, but then Sunday morning I ended with a slump....The whole week this sickness would grab a family member and hang on from 3 to 4 days and then go away.  By the end of the week I was quite proud of myself for escaping its evil clutches, but then come Sunday morning I got hit with sore throat and dizziness and was very miserable... but Monday morning I was back to normal: a little weak but nothing a cup of tea can't fix *wink*
Anyway....If any of you don't follow me on Instagram I decided to share with you some of my most recent pictures :)




  • Red Raspberry tea on a cold morning
  • We have had great weather for two days, and look at this beautiful sky 
  • Macie Moo, my cow, waiting patiently on her breakfast (NOT)!
  • Rain boots with my sis 
  • Leaves/rain-
  • My favorite breakfast - a peanut-butter-banana sandwich (YUM!)
  • Harold, our handsome Tom kitty, on a foggy morning
  • Me and my little brother Cole...Love him!
  • Buttery Biscuits
  • Fire in the fireplace *sigh*
  • Rainy morning
  • A delicious supper of green beans and pizza chicken
  • Savannah and Maverick, both the same age, but one's cute and the other dignified 
  • Cole loving on Macie 
  • Blake
  • My Christmas-y nails I forgot to post (oops)!


What's your week been like?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa