Tuesday, December 16, 2014

//A new baby calf + Christmas Is coming to soon rant//

Well, I recently got another calf, and she is a DARLING!!!!

Macie


I named her Macie.
She is 1 and 1/2 months old .
Loves me already (she does bite the hand that feeds her though.) 
Is the cutest thing.
Doesn't like sweet feed yet.
Chases cats.
Doesn't like halters. (working on that)  :)
Loves sunshine.


So this will be my view every morning and afternoon for the next couple months :)

I forgot how busy you get when you are on a bottle-feeding calf schedule, but I am adapting as always :)


Also I looked at the calendar tonight and almost fainted...Christmas is 9 days AWAYYYYY!!!!!

1. I have a total of 0 presents for everyone in my family
2. My sister has ONLY JUST ordered our family photo Christmas cards.
3. I'm still doing school (LOL!)
4. and I have only been able to say Merry Christmas 3 times to somebody (sad)


So I am still trying to prepare myself for Christmas!

And I also lost a whole week of December due to a terrible, horrible and hateful flu :/
 Not fun! 

XOXO


2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel! this christmas has totally leaped at me! Can't believe how soon it is!
    your calf is adorable.
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Christmas has came way to fast :/ But I am dreading after Christmas because thats when things really drag by :(

      anyway, Thank you for your comment!


      XOXO

      Delete

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa