Haven't been on blogger recently so I will just catch you up with Instagram pictures :D
1. It snowed a little at our house one week and then the next week it did a TON (yay) but I don't know when I will be able to post those pictures....So here are some when it snowed a little ;/
Had to write my name in the snow!
Blake fell asleep like this watching the kids play in the snow! (Don't worry he got to play in it too :D)
Allison and Jessica having fun in the snow
2. Having families over and making up fairy tale stories for the little girls.
Me and Blake (The cowboy)
Mama had thrown our our jelly jar in the trash and Blake thought the last bits of jelly should be licked out :)
Emelie and Cole
So chubby and happy.
Early morning talks with big sister Hanna
Can't believe he is a month old now (Phew)
Cole in the crib the little kids made for him ;)
5. This cold is driving me insane...(Our town)
6. Love having Courtney and Karli jo over for supper.
7. Chase found this fake turkey at the house my Papa's remodeling. (This kid)
8. Savannah dresses herself every morning now and I see she has good fashion sense.
9. and last but not least I tried straightening my hair :D It took Emelie 2 hours and then we did loose curls but it was worth it..... Not for everyday but sometimes.
Me and Emelie
Well that's it