Saturday, February 22, 2014

//Instagram Pictures//

Haven't been on blogger recently so I will just catch you up with Instagram pictures :D


1. It snowed a little at our house one week and then the next week it did a TON (yay) but I don't know when I will be able to post those pictures....So here are some when it snowed a little ;/
 Had to write my name in the snow!
 Blake fell asleep like this watching the kids play in the snow! (Don't worry he got to play in it too :D)
 Allison and Jessica having fun in the snow

2. Having families over and making up fairy tale stories for the little girls.
 

 3. Blake


Me and Blake (The cowboy)
 Mama had thrown our our jelly jar in the trash and Blake thought the last bits of jelly should be licked out :)

4. Cole


Emelie and Cole
 So chubby and happy.
 Early morning talks with big sister Hanna


Can't believe he is a month old now (Phew)
 
 Cole in the crib the little kids made for him ;)
5. This cold is driving me insane...(Our town)


6. Love having Courtney and Karli jo over for supper.

7. Chase found this fake turkey at the house my Papa's remodeling. (This kid)


 8. Savannah dresses herself every morning now and I see she has good fashion sense.
 

 9. and last but not least I tried straightening my hair :D It took Emelie 2 hours and then we did loose curls but it was worth it..... Not for everyday but sometimes.






 Me and Emelie

 Well that's it 
TTYL



8 comments:

  1. Oh my word Marissa you look so gorgeous with you're hair strait!!! Now I am still head over heels loving you're curly hair, but those straighter curls are so gorgeous on you!!! You look so pretty all the time though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh tell Emilie her hair is also so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Marissa and Emelie, you are both too gorgeous for words even! Your hair looks so beautiful, and I love all your Insta pics :D

    Noelle:)
    dancing2praisehim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cole is so aborable!! And i love your hair like that...it looks so pretty!!

    P/S- I'd love to follow you on instagram...whats your username? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emily (my sister) straightened my hair once! Doesn't it take forever?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your hair straight!!!!

    xoxo Leah

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOH...and byyy the wayyyyy.....you've been awarded over on my blog! :)

    ~~Rebecca~~
    rebecca-pm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm a new follower from awkwarddonkey.blogspot.co.uk and am IN LOVE with your blog. The photo quality is literally just SO GOOD. Also, I'm guessing your American? You seem to have the typical American family by my perception (:

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa