Monday, December 17, 2012

Nutcracker play!

Dear Followers
Wednesday we went to Birmingham to see the Nutcracker Ballet.  It was held in Samford University, and it was very, very good! And if you ever live in Alabama you must go! All of us kids were FREE except Mama and Aunt Beverly and they had to pay....But it was such a great deal and it was the first day they did it so, yeah, I had an awesome time!

*ENJOY THE PICTURES*



Our view! (this stage reminded me from October Baby and off Finding Never land!!
We got there early so here is

BEFORE


AFTER
Emile and I
Blake!
Us again!
Savannah, Jessica and Chase
All of us!!!



Have a great day and God bless


Yours Truly
Marissa 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa