Monday, December 17, 2012

New family members

                             Dear Followers
Last week papa brought home 2 Tomcats from some friends of ours that gave us them. I love them! Jessica owns 1 and I own the other. Jessica's Cat is the twin of  Rosie(well not the twin but he looks a lot like Rosie, the cat we already had) Jessica named him Maxwell and I named mine Henry! They have all became friends with Rosie..... so here are pictures

*ENJOY*


My handsome cat Henry.
Isn't he just a darling lol!
Jessica's cat Maxwell... doesn't he look like Rosie.
Buddies - so sweet.
Maxwell striking  a pose
Watching maverick as a team.
Jessica lovin on Maxwell!




You can now  find me in the barn loft reading a book and Henry or 1 of the other darling cats curled up in my lap!



Have a great day and God bless


Yours Truly
Marissa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa