Monday, December 17, 2012

I am a TEENAGER!!!!!

Last Friday I turned 13 years old..........And had an awesome 2 day Birthday......
(My birthday stretched into 2 days) 

Thank you everyone for the Presents, Cards, Wishes, and Happiness. 

Here are some pictures 

*ENJOY*


I had the same kind of Birthday Cake Blake had!!!!!
 (Praline Pumpkin Cake)

 







These gifts were from Aunt Beverly and Uncle Toby

Thanks again bev and toby

The book of Happy Endings from movies/stories

An Aeropostale shirt that I love!

 

New boots!

Silver hoop earrings!
      This was from Mama and Papa
A brand new bible case I love it! 
Thanks Papa and Mama


We went out to eat at Carltons!





Papa also took me to get my ears pierced...when we went to the Madison Mall! :)

 

Having fun in the mall elevator!

Eating at Macaroni Grill! (don't you love my Dad's new glasses!?)

At Macaroni Grill!



 Allison

 Jessica

 Savannah coloring!

Hanna

Blake such a sound sleeper!

Allison and Me

:)



Blake!!!!





Have a great day and God bless!


Yours Truly
Marissa







6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! I know how it feels to finally be thirteen! Congrats!

    ~Brooklyn
    @beebrookenized.blospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Marissa! I got my ears pierced for my 13th birthday too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!!!! Loved the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa