Friday, March 6, 2015

//Fashion Friday | Claret with Grey//


Good morning girls,
I hope your week was as good as mine.  Monday and Tuesday were rainy days but very warm spring like weather  so we just worked on sewing projects (T-shirt quilt), and worked on school.  Then Wednesday rolled around, and it was sooooo beautiful with 73 degree weather, sunshine, and altogether just the day we needed to air out the house and let the kids play outside in the hose to run out some cabin fever.  However, good things don't last forever, and Thursday dropped to 29 degrees and rained ice and was soooo cold!  But I am glad we had at least one beautiful day to to assure us Spring is coming! 

I just love the color of this shirt (Claret Red).  It's great with my skin tone and soooo soft. Thanks to my aunt for buying it for me this Christmas. :)

Grey Maxi Skirt: TJ Max
Brown Belt: Body Central
Red Claret Shirt: Old Navy
Scarf: Body Central 

How has your week been? Are you ready for spring? Because in 15 days it will be here (woot woot)!

XOXO
 


1 comment:

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa