Wednesday, January 1, 2014

//Christmas Morning 2013//

Christmas morning was another great time this year. Second Christmas in this house :) I made most of my family's Christmas presents so that was a HUGE accomplishment for me! 

Here are a few pictures of the tree, presents and kids that looked decent that morning :D


 All the thoughtful gifts.
 Blake and Savannah getting curious.
 Handing out stockings.
 Chase
 Jessica
 Allison opening her doll Taylor.
 Jessica got Rebecca the American Doll that she has been wanting for a long time!

 Blake and Savannah
(They got homemade Chocolate (made by my Mama) in their stockings so thus the chocolate smeared faces/smiles)



Well that's it....Hope you had an incredible Christmas!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa