Monday, December 23, 2013

//Catching up//

Hi Guys!
For some time I have just not wanted to blog :/ So I am biting the bullet and making myself blog before I get too far behind.... LOL! Anyway I have been really busy drawing, doing school, making homemade  Christmas presents, getting ready for birthdays, getting ready to meet my new little sibling, having fun at get togethers, planning a Christmas play, and lots more.

What have you guys been up too?



Morning farm chores.

Our beautiful lawn.
 As many of you know our dog (Maverick) had an affair with our neighbor's dog and so 6 puppies came into the world about a week ago.
See my Sisters post HERE!

Emelie got her braces off as you can see in this picture.


I turned 14 on Dec 14! 
Thanks for all the B-day wishes, guys.

One of my gifts was this HUGE box of honey nut Cheerios from my aunt!!!!
Can you tell I like Cheerios ;)


 Aunt Bev and Toby took the 5 youngest to Lowes to make Christmas trains!
They had TONS of fun.

Savannah

 Chase

 Hanna
 Jessica

 Allison, Hanna and Bev
 Allison



Jessica



Well I  think I covered everything





Merry Christmas



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa