Saturday, August 31, 2013

New windows and a few random pictures!

The past three days my Papa has been working really hard on replacing all our windows in the whole house! He has done all of them except the four laundry room windows that are being custom ordered...so we are still waiting on them. :D So most of the house has sparkling new windows! YAY! Even this girl got two of her own in her room! But probably the favorite window is the kitchen window....Because we used to have to wash dishes with a piece of plywood staring back at you and now you have a beautiful window to look out of plus it lets sunshine through the whole kitchen! 

*ENJOY*
 

One of the work sites

Savannah and Blake watching Papa work
 *giggling*
 Blake is such a cutie pie.
 Window
 My precious windows....still needing some trim around them though!

And the kitchen window! TA DAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
 

 Oh looky here is another picture of Blake yet he is in a wagon now! *laugh*
 Canyon and I. The only way you can describe little Canyon is "A little chunk of cuteness"!! I really wish we could have got a picture of his smile with his only two teeth!! OH do you see Blake wondering what happened to him being the ONLY cutie!
 If you need a laugh put a towel head on a baby!LOL!!!!

 Last but not least is me all ready for the first Alabama football game of the year! YAY!
ROLL TIDE!!!!!


Well that's it!!!
What have yall all been doing?




6 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOVE your Alabama outfit, so cute!!!!! Just love it! Oh your windows make the house look so pretty!!! I LOVE your kitchen window, it's so big and you can see out now! :P Love it Marissa! As always :)

    -Belle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why Thank you it was a last minute outfit....like always!!! Thanks I really love the kitchen window too! HAHA!!! Yep when I was making this post I said Hummm Isabelle will like this one!!

      XOXO

      ~Marissa

      Delete
  2. Great post!

    Blake is so cute! And the windows look great!

    Baby Canyon has got so big!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!

      Yes, he is isn't he *vanity* lol!!!! Thank you!!!

      I know and his hair has gone from dark brunette to bleach blonde!!!

      XOXO
      ~Marissa

      Delete
  3. Lovely pictures! :) You're so pretty! <3 (And you have the cutest little siblings!) :)
    -M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melody.....Yes, I am very blessed with all my sweet siblings!

      Have a great day and God bless

      ~Marissa

      Delete

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa