Tuesday, September 11, 2012

*SIGH*

Dear Followers

I am exhausted from unloading my boxes and rearranging Emelie's and my room and unpacking boxes boxes boxes! But finally we have got it a little sorted out! Emelie and I have also been working on painting the kitchen cabinets for Mama! We are about finished! *sigh of relief* I am posting some Pictures to give you an idea of what we have been doing lately! 

*ENJOY*


Taking Care of Blake!
 Loading and unloading!
 Emelie's and My Room.....I know, I am ashamed to show such a mess but I will post a BETTER picture when we have it all set up and proper! :)

Have a great day and God bless


Yours Truly
Marissa



2 comments:

  1. You've worked hard i see ; )

    Blake is soooo cute!!! Thanks for the link to the cursor site!

    Noelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you we have! Thanks he is a cutie! You welcome!


    Marissa

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa