Monday, July 23, 2012

Boston Jane Series: First Book review



                  




Author: Jennifer Holm
Genre: Suspense, Adventure, Historical Fiction and Romance
Series: Boston Jane
Number in series: 3rd
My rating on a 1-10 scale: 10
Type: Historical Fiction
Number of pages: The adventure 247, Wilderness days 223, and The claim 209
Time period: 1854
My overall opinion: Boston Jane is an awesome three-part series. Teenage Jane longs to be prim and proper, but when she leaves the finest finishing schools in Philadelphia, Jane excitedly sets out to prove she’s grown-up in the wild frontier . Along her journey she finds much more than she bargained for, including adventure, mystery and romance.....I love this Series!!!!!!! A most read if you ask me. :)






Yours Truly
Marissa 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa