Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I've been awarded!


Miss Woodhouse and Abilaine were so sweet and kind to award me
... (and you're probably wondering why is she so excited about one little reward.........well  this is my first award) ...




 Thank you so much my dear lovely friends ! And please go check out there blogs



Rules:

Put a link to who gave you the award.
Put the award on your post.
Choose 5 blogs to receive the award.
Let them know you awarded them. 


Oh dear I am in a blur to who I should pick!!!!!!! All of your blogs are so lovely, Gorgeous and Beautiful but I have to pick only 5 so here they are :) And I would have picked Abilaine, Miss Woodhouse, Marie Elisabeth and Kiri Liz  but these lovely girls  have already got the reward :P

Emelie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa