Thursday, September 27, 2018

//I'm back. Older and Wiser.//



Well well! After 3 years of absence I am back. Older and a whole lot wiser. Looking back at some of my "post" choices I am a little embarrassed. But you live you learn. :) I am now 18 years old *record scratch* how did I get here. I am realizing just how different a mind set you have when your eighteen.
I cherish everyday and every moment as its my last. Summer has come and gone and with it my senior beach trip! So much fun! I am very sad to see Summer go. I will probably do a summer photo dump soon! But Fall is coming and with it lots of busy hustle and bustle. I really don't know why I chose to start blogging again now especially since I will soon be juggling 3 jobs, family, farm management, volunteering, & all around craziness. But I keep telling myself I got this! :)

Love,
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa