Friday, October 18, 2013

Just some random stuff.

Hi,
Guys I have finally found time to post. *SIGH* been so busy!

Anyway this is just going to be an all over the place post, so hang with me!


It's been getting chilly around here.

Been doing a lot of thrift shopping and grabbing clearance summer clothes for next summer ;)

Been doing school.

Been hanging out in the barn in my big sweaters :D


Been making a nice warm bed for the (maybe) new litter of kittens on the way! 

Been reading while rain pours down my window! *sigh*
(BTW these are not my books.....Got this photo off the internet)

Realizing how time flies :/

Been enjoying hot tea.

Curling up with a quilt and watching a good BBC show.

Been watching the leaves change colors and fall off the trees. 

Excited for thanksgiving and holidays.

Planning our fall get-together. YAY!

Wishing for snow this winter. 


and a lot of other stuff....
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


So now for some questions :D

Do you like my new blog design or should I change it? (You won't hurt my feelings)

What do you like to see on this blog?

Should I do a guest post?

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hopefully in these next cozy months this is what I am changing and adding to my blog :D

1. Going to do short update videos.

2. I am not doing fashion friday every Friday....Only the Friday's that I can :D

3. Going to try to post more.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Now for some pictures and videos :D


Blake and Grandpa
video


Me

A couple of Thursdays back, Mama and I went and shopped at every shoe store in town for boots.
I finally found these in JC Penny and love them

This is what happens when Annabelle is done taking videos......Paw to the camera :)
video

Pirate VS grass hopper
video


Probably the prettiest color of dish soap we have ever had!...AND  the least effective on greasy dishes!  LOL!

Blake





My big guy Maxwell came home after a hard summer of wandering... With a nice big scar on his head!


And now for a funny Tom cat by Emelie....LOL!

video


So yeah told you this was going to be a crazy post......What do you think?

TTYL!



3 comments:

  1. OH, yea, I know how time flies. I cannot believe I am almost in my mid-teens. hehe! :) I am offically hopeless.

    LOLZ! poor Maxwell. =D\]

    Great post! Gosh, I love sweaters. Actually wearing one right now. =D

    ~Abigail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post!

    and the video was so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! I love the Talking with Tom thing! I like random posts, I would post more but I really don't have much to post about and it takes FOREVER to upload pictures I have taken! You know what I mean :) Love it Marissa!

    -Belle

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa