Thursday, May 9, 2013

Becuase I am still AIIVE :P

Ok Followers yes I am still ALIVE....I know I haven't posted in QUITE awhile so here are some Pictures to ease thy souls :p


Me and Blake snuggling.

Cracking out the short sleeve shirts and pony-tails ;)

A selfie of me.

Me and Maverick


Wagon rides.







BB-gun practice.

Me

Savannah hanging out with Rosie our cat.

More shooting.

Blake enjoying a Popsicle.

Me and Blake.

My little fat buddy.

Smoothie time......YUM......!

Starbucks.

Windy day.

Courtney cutting Allison's hair.

ME ME ME

Dish washing buddy

bike riding

hair style

me as always

Barn  party. I danced every dance.

cowgirl up.

Ballenger sisters Savannah,Jessica,me,Allison,Emelie,and Hanna
Emelie made me a India princess bed.
Savannah.


Photo shoot.











Have a great day and God bless



Yours Truly
 Marissa

3 comments:

  1. Oh the bike-riding looks like soo much fun:) I had to sell my bike when we moved so:( I'm hoping to get a new one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've had a fun week :) I love the picture of all you sisters. Tell Emelie I LOVE her brown boots! Totally adorable!
    Thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Neat pictures!
    ~Braelyn

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa