Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I've been taged!

Dear Followers
I have been awarded by Abilaine of Abilaine Cottage


Thanks Abigail!


Rules~
You have to post 11 things about yourself,
You have to answer the questions I'll be giving you here↓
You have to try to nominate 5 people,
And lastly, You have to make up 11 questions for the people you nominate to answer, and you can't pick me!





Okay 11 things about me!
1. I love cereal!
2. I am such a country/farm girl
3.  I can do a front flip, no hand cartwheel, hand stand, cartwheel, knee front flip, all on our trampoline
4 .I share a room with my older sister Emelie (best roommate ever)
5. I can make my WHOLE family belly laugh
6. I love big oak trees (they are so beautiful)
7. I make forts and little villages in our bamboo forest......( and pretend with my younger siblings that we are a native family in the jungle and our Germen shepherd is the tiger)!
8. I love to knit
9. making and telling stories is a joy to me!
10. I love Baby calves and kittens  
11. I LOVE FOLLOWERS (HA HA)




Okay here our the questions Abilaine asked me! :)


  1. Do you like lime cookies? 
Kinda
  2. Have you read Alice in Wonderland?
Yes, I like it!
  3. Are you afraid of snakes?
Yes, I hate them ......... Because there are tons of poisonous ones in Alabama :(
  4. How many siblings do you have?
7 not counting me!
  5. What is your dream vehicle?

Here's my dream truck!!!!!!!!!

  6. Have you watched the new movie October Baby?
Yes, Best movie ever!
  7. Boots or flats?
Boots of course
  8. Do you enjoy autumn or summer better?
Autumn, Love this season
  9. Would you ever climb a mountain?
Yes,
 10. What would you do if you were on top of a skyscraper, surrounded by a bunch of ninjas, and your only weapon was your favorite book?
Ha ha wow okay I'd probably say to the  leader Ninja "Before I jump can you please tell me how to spell Chrysanthemum.... then HOPEFULLY he doesn't know and while he is asking his buddies I take my book hit him over the head grab his weapon and tell the ninjas to stand back or somebody's going to get hurt..... then grab my a parachute,  jump off the skyscraper to the street below crowded with traffic and glide to the bottom... jump on my Dirt bike, do a huge jump over traffic and get away! THE END! :)
 11. Do you prefer coffee to cocoa, or the other way around?  
 Yes, eather!

Wow those were fun questions Abigail, Thanks!

Now some People I tag




Your questions you must answer:

1.  Do you LOVE Ice cream?
2.  are you a farm girl, city girl, or in between?
3. What's your favorite color,?
4. Would you wear a cute dress and autumn boots or a cute blouse and skirt with flats?
 5. Have you ever writen a story?
6. What is your dream vehicle?
7. how many siblings do you have?
8. If you were in a canyon and there was an avalanche and 3 gun slingers with guns pointed at you were at the only exit out of the canyon and all you had was your childhood favorite rag doll what would you do?
9. What state do you live in?
10. Have you ever zip-lined ever?
11. Do you love my blog?


Have a great day and God bless


Yours Truly
Marissa






2 comments:

  1. Thanks SO much for tagging me, girl! I can't wait to do it!! Have a greattttt day!!

    Kisses,
    Isabelle <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa