Friday, September 7, 2012

Meadowbrook House Update!

Dear Followers


Yesterday evening Papa re-varnish the floors in the house and let me tell you it turned out AMAZING!!!!!!! They look SO much better! He even had an extra gallon he did not have to use. I attached pictures of before and after for you guys below.....and then pictures of the driveway and the barn! The barn is SO awesome! We have to do a little bit of mowing around it before you can see the entire barn...but you can see most of it! (: 
We get the moving truck today and start moving this evening! I am REALLY excited!




The Beautiful Drive!
The Barn! Special Thanks to Emelie who edited all these Pictures!

And as you an see below the kids have already found a new tree to climb!


Yours Truly
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa