Thursday, September 6, 2012

Meadowbrook House Update!

Dear Followers 

Yesterday Mama and Us kids went to the house to clean some more!
 We finished cleaning the living room, dining room and the laundry room! Emelie my wonderful sister bleached the linoleum floor  because one of the renters before us had done a horrible painting job and slung paint all over the floor! But thanks to lots of bleach and a LOT of scrubbing She got almost all of it off! We other girls and Chase worked on the bedrooms scrubbing paint specks off the wood floor. They did a wonderful job! We also cleaned the cabinets and counters in the kitchen I can not wait until Saturday.......The day we move most of our things over to the house. I can not WAIT!!!!!! ......so I will attach pictures for you to get an idea of what we have been doing! (: Enjoy!

MeadowBrook Farm 2012




Can you tell which side is clean and which side is dirty?...I knew you would. (:
That will give an idea of what kind of cleaning we have been doing!
We will be varnishing the wood floors to soon!




This is the Laundry room Emelie Bleached! Did she do an awesome job or what?
 

Before
After



Before

After


Yours Truly
Marissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa