Saturday, September 29, 2012

I am a actress! lol

Dear Followers
I am worn out! Early this morning I woke up to a happy and hyper German Shepherd (Maverick) jumping and tunneling under my covers and licking my face with a prideful & happy look on his face with Papa laughing at the door! 
(Yep he purposely let him in)I love Maverick he is such a buddy! Well anyway Mama then left with Blake to go shopping! and the rest of us watched a few Three Stooges. Then Papa, Emelie, and I got all the kids ready and Mr. Marcus Day came and  picked us up! We then went to their house and started filming a video for their fall party! I had 2 parts. I was the Grandma ( yes a grandma) and a kid! So we filmed all day until early evening when we finally finished and Mama then came and picked us up! I then came home and made a Banana Split Icebox Cake! and now I am Tired, Exhausted and Worn out, but it was a a super fun day and I had a lot of fun!

P.s. I am now listening  to the radio with Alabama beating ole miss! Papa is happy!  


Have a great day and God bless

Yours Truly
Marissa

3 comments:

  1. Cute blog girl!

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope ya aren't so tired soon!

    xoxo,
    Noelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adriana Lucia: Thanks so much for your sweet comment Made my day!
    Neolle: Yeah I am not to tired anymore!


    :) :P

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa