Thursday, August 30, 2012

Promised Vlog! FINALLY! :)

Dear Followers
 Here is the promised Vlog.....Sorry It was a such a long wait, but I have been super busy!


Okay I am sorry for the stutters, glitches, and sentences said over in the video! 
It is not me........ the video was being weird... sorry!

Thanks Kiri Liz, Abilaine, and Emelie for asking me Q's for my vlog! 


Okay here are the Questions!


 Kiri Liz of allergic to chocolate asked me!

What is your favorite book?


P.s I read me Bible almost everyday. I am trying to read it all the way through!

Do you prefer coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?


Preferred style of dressing: casual or formal?


What is your favorite candy?


If given a day to spend in any book/movie, which one would you choose?


What are some of your favorite blogs?

7. What is your favorite way to eat ice cream? Cone, ice cream cake, sundae, or other?

What is your favorite outside activity?

What is your favorite Bible verse?


10. How does your family spend a slow, summer evening?


What is your favorite memory?
 


Abilaine of Miss Emma Woodhouse asked! 

What 5 movies are your favorite - they have to be like P&P


Emelie of Horse Crazy Girl asked!

Whats your favorite meal?

What is your dream vehicle?





Are you a fashionista or tomboy?

What is your favorite dessert?


Would you rather be a hair stylist or a make up artist?


What is your favorite animal?
 

Name three dream things you want to do?
 

What is your favorite color?

Whats your favorite board game or card game?

What is your favorite pastime?
 

Do you have a hobby?

Given a choice between cooking or sewing, which would you choose?
 

What is your favorite subject?




Thank you all for entering my Vlog I had a lot of fun making this......after 15 tries (ha ha) I finally got it. This is my first one so I am sorry If it turned out not perfect but I am proud of myself for doing it! 


If you have any ideas of what I should do different next time I am open to anything! :)

Have a great day and God bless



Yours Truly
Marissa 















2 comments:

  1. you are so comfortable around the camera! I would have to retake the video over and over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had to like do it over 15 times! I bet yours will be much better you are quite good at these things too! Love you bff


    Marissa

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa