Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'm a true country girl!


Dear Followers
Yesterday I had a blast working with Papa, Grandpa, Allison, and Jessica at a huge farm. We burned big piles of brush and built half a fence, did farm work, Etc! After a long day of work(that I love) we went to the Stony Lonesome Cafe and had a cheeseburger, fries, and an ice cream cone!!!!! It was super fun!!!

Here are some pictures  but this was not even close to how many things we did that day ...... we were having so much fun we didn't think of taking pictures!

Have a great day and God bless.


We Girls riding the Gator!!!


 Dirt!
 Wild Turkeys!








Yours Truly
Marissa 


P.s. The man that owned the farm had goats, chickens, cows, and horses etc.  I forgot how cute Baby goats are!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa