Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sun Glasses holder!!!!!!

Dear Followers
I have recently bought or have been given some pairs of Sunglasses the grand total: 3 
Well in my purse there is a maze of terrifying things to just grab and scrape and hurt my little sunglasses lens. So because I hate scraps I decided to make my own cases.......Cloth glass cases:

I started with 2 layers of fabric, one being already pre-quilted


after we sewed around the edges we left a hole to then turn it in side out and quilted it through all the layers! We then folded it and sewed the sides up and made a button hole and sewed a button.... and you're done!

Me sewing!



The three finished products

1.
 2.















 




 

They were really easy to make and I love them!
Have  a great day and God bless


Yours Truly
Marissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa