Tuesday, June 12, 2012

60 situps, 60 pushups and 60 squats

Dear Followers
You are probably wondering about the title of this post!!!
Well let me explain. Saturday all of the family and Uncle Toby and Aunt Beverly
were on the couch watching a story of a woman who lost 200 lbs (350 lbs down to 150 lbs!) over the course of a year, and the unbelievable amounts of effort and self-control she had to have to achieve her goal. 
(Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition)
Just before a commercial, Chris Powell (the woman's trainer for this endeavor) comes on and it shows him sitting on a cozy couch and he stands up and says "okay the coach potato challenge for today is 
while the commercials play...don't watch them...do 15 pushups, 15 situps and 15 squats."
So all of us looked at each other and scrambled  to the floor and started. It was very easy at first, and me and my older sister Emelie  were the first to finish...but after 4 sets of commercials we were straining  to do the last sit up!! So today we are all feeling it ...... Why don't you try it????
Oh and I did 60 of each.......Yes I did my math ! :)
Have a great day and God bless



Yours Truly 



P.s. Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition is a super awesome show and the people turn out great. Chris Powell is doing an amazing thing.:)    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa