Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I made muffins :)

Last night I made pumpkin chocolate chip muffins by myself, some to freeze and eat later, and the rest for the next day's breakfast. It was super fun and they were delicious. I am going to make these again and it's a very easy recipe. No one will complain for this is an old favorite in our house :)
Ingredients
4 eggs
2 cups sugar
1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
3 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips

Directions
1. 1
In large mixing bowl beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin, vanilla and oil until smooth.
2. 2
Mix dry ingredients together and mix into pumpkin mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
3. 3
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
4. 4
Bake at 400 F for 16-20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa