Monday, February 27, 2012

And but another Blessing :)

Well to my faithful followers that watch my blog often I guess you remember that post about our shopping trip etc. Well I was wearing the jeans we had purchased that day... for the first time last night.....and as I was walking down the hallway for some reason (God probably) I Put my right hand in my pocket and I felt some paper that felt like money. I knew I did not put it there, so very quickly I pulled it out and lo and behold there in my hands were 2 twenty dollar bills. So now those 2 dollar jeans are 20 times PAID for and I think I am going to go to that store more often :P

hope everyone has had a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa