Thursday, November 24, 2011

thanksgiving

HELLO FOLLOWERS HAPPY THANKS GIVING WELL LETS START OFF WITH A FEW PICTURES SO I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD THANKSGIVING BECAUSE WE DID I DID NOT GET AS MUCH PICTURES AS I WANTED BUT THATS BECAUSE WE HAD SUCH A GREAT time

TIME LOVE YALL :) watching the macys parade


bailey hopes some bits of turkey will fall with all these kids there was alot
chase using his muscles
and his fingers
jessica and grandpa


everyone loves to help with the food

savannah likes to watch from her perch


hanna loves to cook we think and know she will be
baking supper soon

2 buddies savannah and jessica wait for the apple pie
jessica
the corn was so sweet
cant miss the southern sweet tea
grandma and savannah
the huge apple pie good through because my mama made it :p
mmmmm mash potatoes aunt bev makes the best with gravy






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog! I love comments! Please don't use rude or inappropriate language! Thank you!

Have a great day and God bless

~Marissa